Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, and systems by performing the following duties. Experience is required.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Domestic and international travel can be expected as a requirement for this position.
- Designs electrical equipment, software, and systems for industrial equipment.
- Designs control programming for industrial equipment.
- Designs hydraulic systems for industrial equipment.
- Designs combustion systems for industrial equipment.
- Designs and conducts the testing of equipment and determines methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products.
- Performs engineering activities concerned with procurement of component parts.
- Directs activities to ensure that design, manufacturing, installation and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Confers with engineering and technical personnel to resolve design and testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data and data interpretation.
- Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by mechanical engineering and management personnel.
- Handles service calls.
- Selects literature for inclusion in Service Manuals.
- Critiques and approves service manuals and creates service instructions and bulletins.
- Completes any Quality System records/activities requirements.
- Represents Granco Clark during all customer contacts in a professional, productive and helpful manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering preferred and/or equivalent experience.
Please note that we are a Drug-Free Workplace and you will be required to pass a background check. Any offer of employment is strictly contingent on the candidate's ability to take and pass the required drug test within 24 hours of the first offer of employment and to pass a background check. Failure to take the required drug test within 24 hours or failure to pass the required drug test or background check will immediately void any offer of employment made by Granco Clark.
Send resume plus salary requirements to email@example.com, or to:
Granco Clark, Inc.
7298 N. Storey Rd
Belding, MI 48809
Have a question about the position? Fill out the form on the bottom of the Careers page and ask us.